Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Bracelet


This is my latest masterpiece. LOLx, fell in love with this bracelet the first time I saw it in the shop I frequent to buy beads. Consider quite long whether to learn or not to learn, because the total cost of the crystal beads for this bracelet is around $30+. Well, I end up deciding on learning it because it is toooooooooooo nice for me to reject and also unable to figure it out on my own. Haha~ the bracelet in the third picture is made using 2mm beads with a arrangement of the colours. I already got 2 orders for this bracelet liaoz. So Happy~!~!~!~!~

I made this using acrylic beads, actually it look good on its own. And I manage to modify the ending to something nicer & easier, so happy~ =D Eh, that hand is confirmed not mine, that hand belong to my lady boss.. I where got such nice hand? LOL~

0 comments: