Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Parchment Craft


These are known as Parchment Crafts, very popular in foreign countries. I started doing it in a cheap way before I slowly accumulate my tools. I'm still on my way to get the whole set of tools if possible.. haha.
These are done on thick tracing papers, adding colours and punching holes on it. This kind of handicraft really test your eyes when you need to punch a lot of holes on the paper. Till now, I still will punch more holes or wrong holes -_-" Well, I believe practice makes perfect, I'm sure to do it better and better each time. =D
The keychain is a gift for one of my colleagues birthday gift as well. You should have realise that the gifts for my colleagues are mostly hand made, haha.. It's customize and only for them mah~ confirm no one else have de. hee~ Currently no pricing for this product yet, as it depends on which kind of picture I'm doing. Ranges from $10(small) to $30(big).

0 comments: