Sunday, September 30, 2007

Ferrero Rocher Rose


As you can see from the picture.. It's familiar right? Correct! It's the Ferrero Rocher commercial! I had a hard time to get it look nice ok~? Yaya.. I had alot of Rochers as well.. lolx.. so believe me.. I'm fat fat de.. haha.

I made the roses until I got a bad habit, every time I eat Rocher, I will make the wrapper into a rose and give it to whoever that is around me. I myself got one small box of Rocher roses. Tomorrow I must get the Rocher with silver wrapper de.. Then I got 2 kinds of roses! Maybe one day I can make it into a bouquet of flowers.. (small one) haha.

4 comments:

Middle age uncle guide to retirement said...

teach me the golden rose some days okay

Anonymous said...

sweetie!!! is that for me? haha
awaits for DIYs 8 'the chocolate weddin rose' from the advertisement!

Anonymous said...

sweeite!!! is that for me? hehe
awaits for you DIYs 8! this time do the chocolate rose like what it show in the advertisement! hehe

Anonymous said...

when wanna teach me how to fold rose? hehe