Friday, August 11, 2017

Freshman's Calm Lite

Recently my colleagues and me fell in love with this fruit salad sold by Freshman at Century Square. The fruit salad is so nice that we nearly eat everday XD It has all these inside:

  • Apple
  • Purple dragon fruit
  • Grapes
  • Honeydew
  • Dried cranberries
  • Raisins
  • Walnut (only 1 pc)
  • Almonds
  • Sunflower seeds
  • Melon seeds
  • Crushed peanuts
  • The fruit salad also comes with different kinds of dressing you can choose from, our favorite is definitely the roasted sesame sauce. The other sauce includes sour cream, spicy sauce & wasabi sauce. I am the only one who is willing to try whatever sauce they give. My boss and colleagues only want sesame sauce and the other one is sour cream. Every time we go, we will buy 6 to more than 10. Haha, other than ownself eat, we also treat other colleagues from other department. Some of them say the fruit salad is nice but they threw away the sauce when I ask them on how's the fruit. My boss & colleagues actually ask for more sauce sia... So I learn something, do not give them any sauce next time. XD However, the sad news is Century Square will be undergoing big renovation soon, so Freshman will be closing down around next week and will not be able to enjoy this anymore. T_T

    0 comments: