Thursday, August 10, 2017

National Day 2017

Nope, no outings, no programs. Other than very happy that it is a holiday, I can't recall when was the last time I get excited and sit in front of the TV watching NDP. Hey, I am not excited but this does not mean that i don't love my country ok? I still love Singapore as much as I love myself and my handicrafts. I just recalled that the last time I got excited over NDP was when all my siblings are not married and all staying under one roof. When all of us gathered in the living room watching NDP, joke and play around. Those were the days when NDP is such a happy and wonderful gathering for all of us. When one by one got married and move out, I don't get excited over NDP anymore. I just pick up my handicraft and started working on it while watching dramas or movies on my iPad. What about you?

0 comments: